Friday, May 14, 2010

The Waiting Game...

Que up the Jeopardy theme music! We're in wait and see mode. We've got the results coming in from 3 separate blood tests that I've taken, PLUS next up: SEMEN ANALYSIS!

When I called to schedule the appointment for my husband he was given the option to produce his sample at home, so I went ahead and signed us up for that. There is nothing I'd like to do less then try and get my husband to "produce" in one of those tiny rooms at the fertility center. I just don't think either of us would be able to get anyone to "produce" anything!

I was actually totally unaware that "producing" at home was an option, I'd just assumed you had to do it in the office. What a life changer it is that we don't have to go through that humiliation! There is not a man in this world that does not sweat bullets at the mere thought of having his little swimmers analyzed, let alone being forced to "produce" them while the nurses and staff are bustling around the office right outside your door.

So, we've been spared somewhat. Now we just await the results! Dun dun dahhhhh! Oh, and could I have said "produce" any more times?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment