Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to the ol' grindstone...

Well, my week of "down time" is finally over. It is so sad that I have started to consider my period week of feeling bloated, uncomfortable, crampy, and just all in all gross the down time during this whole trying to conceive procedure.

For that one week I'm not waking up in the middle of the night with a night terror thinking that I forgot to take my basal body temperature, or testing my pee everyday for a week to find out when I'll be ovulating and most importantly I'm not driving my own mind crazy asking myself over and over, "Could I be pregnant?!"

So while I don't really feel like doing the temperature taking and the pee testing, the plus side is that my husband and I have pretty much gotten my monthly schedule down and we've gotten to the point where sex is fun again. At the very beginning it was so fun and exciting to think we could be pregnant at the end of every month, then it got really hard and everything was forced but now we know the science of it and we're able to relax about it again. You just have to push through that hard part in the middle, get over that hump (pun intended!) and I promise you'll have fun again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment