Saturday, May 15, 2010

Early pregnancy tests...

This morning I used one of those magical little strips with the ability to tell you if you are pregnant up to 5 days before your missed period and it was negative! :( I knew that it was going to be but part of me was still just so hopeful. I even let it sit out for 10 minutes since some morning show tested a whole bunch of preggo tests and found that you get the best results after waiting 10 minutes instead of the requisite 5. My findings: after 10 minutes a negative test is still just a negative test.

I had my serum progesterone blood test done on Thursday and my doctor called me late Friday afternoon to tell me that the result came back as "really good" for someone who was on their 10th day after ovulation. So while I was glad to hear that, I was also kind of hoping that she'd call and say, "Your number looks fantastic for a women who is in the early stages of pregnancy!" No such luck, and my test confirmed what I already knew, come Tuesday I'll be getting a little visitor that I would do anything not to see for 9 months! Well, next month is a new month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment