Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On a side note...

Hello everyone! And I say "everyone" loosely, I know that me, my husband and now at least one other person are reading this blog because I got a comment! And I would love to say thank you to my kindred spirit out there that wrote it. It was a wonderful comment, it moved me and it basically gave me exactly what I was looking for in writing this blog in the first place, some validation. Achieving pregnancy is not a black and white thing, it is full of grey murky areas and every single woman is different. Contrary to what celebrities, and apparently all of my friends who are fertile myrtles would have you believe, for a lot of woman getting pregnant is a struggle! Even the never aging Halle Berry was quoted as saying that celebrities make it look easy in regards to the over 40 crowd getting pregnant when that just really isn't the case. I'm not even close to 40 and I'm having a hell of a time.

Now, on a side note, I am having serious trouble with our internet provider. I am actually posting this from my husband's office because we haven't had internet access at home in so long! I just wanted to apologize for the absenteeism and let you all know that I'm not going anywhere! As far as an update goes, I am in the fabulous 2 week waiting period, I'm due for my period next Wednesday so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath and neither should you guys, we'd definitely all pass out and die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment