Monday, August 23, 2010

Dangerous self diagnosing...

I had my final blood test this morning and as of now haven't gotten a call from the doctor's office so I think it is safe to say that my results were normal! One more test passed! I do have a headache though and I've been self diagnosing and driving my husband crazy by saying that I have a headache because I had a drop in hormones because I'm not pregnant. My husband is so rational and level headed and he tried to bring me back down to earth but it wasn't working. I'm totally bummed out now because I am just so certain that I'm not pregnant, once again.

I hear what my husband is saying and all but I feel how I do every month before I get my period so my head just instantly tells me to not get optimistic about a pregnancy. I know I should stay positive and I was doing so good up until this afternoon. I know that there might not be a reason I have a headache but I just can't help self diagnosing. Ugh, the head games of having fertility problems! I hate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I know the feeling. The mind games played during the 2WW are terrible! But, you can get headaches for so many reasons and I have heard many pregnancy signs are the exact same as period signs. I will say a prayer for you!
~KB

Kay Bee said...

Thanks KB! You're the best!

Post a Comment